Guidelines for Submitting Guest Posts
Sharing information and articles makes our community stronger while empowering all to live a life free from financial issues. Hence we accept guest posts for qualified contributors and bloggers. Please read the below content guidelines prior to submission.
- Your post must be 100% original, informative, and exclusive to our blog. Once the article is published, you will not share that article with any other blog. We reserve the right to delete or edit the published article as per the changes/updates we need. We reserve the right not to use your post at any moment.
- The article must have at least 1500 words with a proper layout, which include images, headings, and subheadings. Articles above 2000 words are appreciated. Also, you need to share your guest post URL in all your social profiles for mutual benefit.
- Only one backlink to your personal website in the content or in the author bio whichever better suits is allowed. You can add links to a few relevant resources as needed. You also need to link articles already published in our blog.
- The article must be written for readers, not over-optimized for search engines/keyword stuffed. Only one backlink is permitted per article, but It is not permanent. We may remove the link without prior information.
- We value the content written in easy-to-read American or British English. We will reject any guest post submission with grammar mistakes, typo errors, and other basic writing problems.
[ Note – Any commercial link interest will be considered as an advertisement offer. So if you need any help to promote your finance website, service or product feel free to check out the advertising page. ]
Here are a few of the categories that we accept Guest Posts for.
- Personal Finance
- Real Estate
- Student Loans
How To Submit Guest Posts To MoneyVanguard?
If you are ready with all the prerequisites that are mentioned above, you can now contribute your content to our blog. Send your article for a guest posting (document format) to us on the given email address:
info [at] moneyvanguard.com
Also Remember to:
- Attach any images you’d like to include.
- Include an author picture and byline.
- Include links to your Twitter and LinkedIn.
Considering A Sponsored Post or Ad Banner?
If you are a company and not a personal finance blogger looking to really promote yourself, please feel free to submit a Sponsored Post to the blog. MoneyVanguard does accept them for a fee. If you are possibly interested in hosting a sponsored post on the blog, please see our Advertising Page or contact us directly at info [at] moneyvanguard.com